Dungeons & Dragons Logo
Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
(Reusing this image)
| This is a logo of an organization, item, or event, and is protected by copyright and/or trademark. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images on MUD Wiki, hosted on servers in the United States by Wikia, of logos for certain uses involving identification and critical commentary may qualify as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image, on MUD Wiki or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. Certain commercial use of this image may also be trademark infringement. See MUD Wiki:Non-free content and MUD Wiki:Logos.
Fair use for Dungeons & Dragons Edit
The use of this image in the article named / linked above is claimed as Fair use of copyrighted material because:
- it is a low resolution copy of a product line logo;
- the article named above concerns the publication in question;
- the inclusion of the image in the named article makes a significant contribution to the article because it identifies a specific edition of the publication in question;
- no free version of the image is available that would serve the equivalent purpose;
- the inclusion of the image in the named article does not limit the copyright owner's rights to sell the original publication in any way;
- the image cannot be used to replace the original market role of the publication in question.
| This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at File:Newdndlogo.jpg.|
The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with MUD Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).
Appears on these pages
Dungeons & Dragons (abbreviated as D&D or DnD) is a fantasy role-playing game (RPG) adventure...